Isla Mujeres Sea Passion
Sail over turquoise waters of the Mexican Caribbean heading to Isla Mujeres, dedicated to Ixchel (goddess of love and fertility)
Our dock is marina chacchi, ubicated in the Hotel Zone, KM 3.2 in Cancun.
• Bilingual guide
• Captain and crew
• Snorkel equipment
• Open bar - buffet lunch
- Marine Park and dock toll fee ($14.00 USD).
- Tips for the staff
- Photographic service
10:00 am - Departure from the catamaran
10:00 am - 11.00 am Sail to Isla Mujeres (depending on weather conditions)
11:00 am - (Time approximated) snorkel at the Manchones reef and the subacuatic museum (depending on weather conditions)
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm - Time of buffet lunch and then to relax and enjoy the view at a private beach club
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm - Free time to go shopping on the center of Isla Mujeres.
The guide will tell you where's the meeting point and what hour should be to aboard the catamaran.
4:30 pm - 5:30 pm - Sailing back to Cancun (depending on weather conditions)
Available every day of the year:
Our journeys in the catamaran departures everyday at 10 am
We come back at 5.30 PM (approximately)
It is required to be present at the marina 30 minutes before departure to meet the instructions on how to operate the boats, and trip's general and safety information.
Bring with you:
- Comfortable clothing and swim wear
- Biodegradable sunblock
- Extra money for shopping souvenirs in the island
You must to know:
- Children from six years and always accompanied by an adult.
- If you have heart problems, lung disease, asthma, back problems, diabetes, high blood pressure or are pregnant do not recommend performing the activities of this tour.
Use this form for questions & reservations